In this video I unbox, setup and test the Zyxel Hybrid Wireless Access Point (NWA1123-ACHD). The access point plugs in to your router or switch and with a few settings in the browser you can be up and running. It supports two modes of operation: Locally managed or via Zyxel’s cloud management system. for this review I used local management.
First the specs:
• Dual band Wi-Fi simultaneous 2.4GHz & 5GHz wireless.
• 3×3 MU-MIMO 1.6 Gbps (802.11a/b/g/n/ac)
• Supports standard PoE+ (802.3at) / External Power Supply
• Max. Power Consumption: 15.5 W
• Centralized management without the need to install software or a controller via Zyxel Nebula
• Flexible operating modes (Cloud, Standalone, root-AP/ repeater mode) via Latest Firmware
• Gigabit Ethernet