Sabrent 4-Port USB 2.0 Hub with Individual Power Switches and LEDs. Get Discount on this USB Hub from here: http://geni.us/zuSY
Add up to 4 peripherals quickly and easily with the Sabrent HB-UMLS USB 2.0 Hub. Especially great for notebooks which come with only a few ports in an era when you need to attach many USB devices at once, such as a printer, card reader, cell phone, iPod, thumb drive, mouse, keyboard, or an external hard drive. Achieve full 480 Mbps on each port, or daisy chain multiple hubs to a maximum of 127 devices. Fully backwards compatible with the USB 1.1 products
For a stable connection, the devices connected to the 4 Port Hub must not exceed a combined current of 5 volts 500mAh. External hard-drives should be connected to an external power source. This 4 Port hub will not charge an iPad (it will only sync).
* Blue LED to indicate power status for each port
* Data transfer speeds up to 480 Mbps
* Four downstream ports support high-speed (480Mbps), full-speed (12Mbps), and low-speed (1.5Mbps)
* Supports up to 127 devices by daisy-chaining multiple hubs
* Some power-intense USB devices may require a AC-Powered USB hub
* Mac OS 9.1 & higher
* Windows 98SE /ME /2000 /XP /Vista /7/8
* Linux 2.4 or above
* USB 2.0 4-port hub
This product comes with a three year warranty.
In order for us to properly assist you, please follow these simple instructions:
Go to sabrent.com/support and click ‘Submit a ticket’.
Submit your ticket.
You must include your Amazon Order ID# number in the subject line.