RightMesh is developing a decentralized mesh network to provide control and access of internet for people world-wide.
Learn more: https://crushcrypto.com/rightmesh-ico-review/
Project website: https://www.rightmesh.io/
White paper: https://www.rightmesh.io/whitepaper
Download the PDF version of the presentation: https://crushcrypto.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/CrushCrypto-ICO-Review-RightMesh-RMESH.pdf
Download the free ICO Guide which contains 6 simple steps for analyzing any ICOs to find the winning projects: https://crushcrypto.com/youtube/
Note: This is not a paid review. We do not offer promotional or advertising services. Our content is based on our own research, analysis and personal opinion.
What does the company/project do?
RightMesh is planning on developing a decentralized mesh network to provide control and access of internet for people world-wide. Their Mesh Network will consist of dynamic peer-to-peer nodes, and the network will be broken into two main components – the mobile adhoc network (MANETs), and the delay tolerant network (DTNs).
With MANETs, there are two possible ways for network connectivity. One is when there are enough devices using the RightMesh network within proximity, forming a series of nodes to hop from. This form has been proposed to work in campus-like environments.
Some nodes in the MANET can also serve as internet sharing nodes, where they act as a gateway to the internet, and thus greater data transmission that its users can buy with tokens.
DTNs are another form of Mesh Networks that can pass along data intermittently, if direct access to the end user is not possible at a given time. In this case, the data can be sent along to the furthest point possible in the network, and continue its transmission at the soonest time a further connection, or node is made available.
Furthermore, the nodes in these networks will be heterogeneous, meaning they will use any tools of connectivity at their disposal (i.e. wifi, bluetooth, etc).
What are the tokens used for and how can token holders make money?
RMESH tokens will be used for a number of purposes in the network, including rewards for node runners, payment by users for data transmission primarily but also storage, acquiring geo-location, or other goods and services developed on the RightMesh platform.
Furthermore, some internet connecting nodes will have to stake a certain amount of RMESH tokens in order to qualify their services, and get rewards.
RMESH tokens should appreciate in value if there is enough demand for the proposed network. The more that users want to piggyback on others’ data instead of buying their own data plan, the more the value of the token should be. In addition, if there are enough people wanting to be internet sharing nodes, demand will increase for the tokens so they can stake.
– The development of the project is fairly advanced with Superpeer, µRaiden Payment Channels, MeshIM, among others, developed.
– The idea is novel and if the project succeeds, the adoption could be wide and potential could be substantial.
– Yo!, a mobile app developed by Left that provides ‘Off-Grid’ messaging, sharing and content discovery, will be migrated for use with the next-generation RightMesh platform
– There are very little details about the project’s business plan and go-to-market strategy. For this project, establishing a strong network in local area quickly is crucial, as the network is not valuable if only few people in a local area use it.
– Most of the core team members are also working at Left. We are unsure how the team allocates their time between the two ventures.
– The target users of the project are those without reliable/affordable internet connection. As cryptocurrency users know, purchasing cryptocurrency is a cumbersome process. It could be difficult for the target users to purchase RMESH tokens which creates a barrier for adoption of the project.
The information in this video is for educational purposes only and is not investment advice. Please do your own research before making any investment decisions. Cryptocurrency investments are volatile and high risk in nature. Don’t invest more than what you can afford to lose. Crush Crypto makes no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of the content contained in this video or any sites linked to or from this video.