Inateck have kindly sent over a three Port USB 3.0 adapter with Gigabit ethernet network adapter. This simple connector makes life on the move a little more tolerable for the user by combing 2 USB 3.0 ports for the every growing arsenal of peripherals alongside a rather important Ethernet network connector for those who might have a laptop without one built in. Certainly most do however some, like my personal Acer C720 Chromebook, happen to be missed one and as a back up when a wireless signal is not terribly reliable or non-existent an Etnernet adapter is almost essential.
● Supports up to 1000Mbps and downwards compatible with 10/100Mbps.
● Support IEEE 802.3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet). Compatible with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab.
● Supports full duplex operation with IEEE 802.3x flow control and half duplex operation with back-pressure flow control.
● Usage of highly robust ABS plastic during production, compact and light structure, high mobility and flexibility, stable composition.
● USB 3.0 super speed (theoretical maximum transfer of up to 5 Gbps), complete utilisation of Gigabit ethernet connection resources. Supports IPv4/IPv6 protocols, dual channel transfer mode, automatic transfer and data stream reversing regulation.
● Supports Hot Swap and Plug & Play at all USB ports, simple and intuitive handling. Theoretical transfer speed of up to 5 Gbps (The actual transmission speed is limited by the setting of the device connected), reciprocal compatibility with USB 2.0/1.1/1.0.